In all of the examples, the .t2trc file is read in and processed except where noted.
The % represents the Unix prompt.
% t2t ascii
- the file ascii is converted to ascii.html.
% t2t < ascii
- the HTML coded version of ascii is printed to stdout.
% t2t --delim : < ascii
- Changed the delimiter to a colon.
% t2t --title "a new file" ascii
- the title "A new file" will be put at the top of the ascii.html file.
% t2t --highlight 2 ascii
- The second column will be higlighted in the color specified in the